On today’s podcast episode, I’m talking to Tom Hunt, entrepreneur and founder of Sneez, a social selling software tool. He believes that email newsletters should die and offers an alternative…
In this episode, Tom shares his experiences leaving his well-paid corporate job, entering the digital marketing world, and building his businesses. Listen in for his great advice to new marketers on improving your craft and making more sales.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Tom’s journey into entrepreneurship and digital marketing
- Transparency as a marketing strategy
- Why newsletters should die
- Thoughts on pop-ups and user experience
- Marketing tactics with limited resources
- Recommended resources and advice for new marketers
- Virtual Valley
- Hubstaff Blog
- WP Curve Blog
- Groove Blog
- Tom’s Twitter – @tomhuntio
I’m a no-fluff marketer living in Dublin, Ireland (but yeah, I’m French).
I believe you can treat people the way you’d like to be treated and still generate results without using sleazy, aggressive, hack-y marketing. This is why I’ve started Everyone Hates Marketers – a no-fluff, actionable marketing podcast – as a side project in April 2017.
I’m also the Content Lead at Hotjar – a powerful way to analyse people’s behaviour on your website or app and understand how you can improve their experience.